Jesus prays to the Father and reports that:
1. He glorified the Father (vs 4).
2. He finished the work that the Father gave Him to do (vs 4).
3. He revealed the Father's name (vs 6, 26).
4. He gave the world the words that the Father had given Him (vs 8, 14).
5. He protected the disciples (vs 12).
6. He sent His disciples into the world (vs 18).
7. He gave us the glory that had been given to Him so that we may be one (vs 22).
ERROR: The IP key is no longer supported. Please use your access key, the testing key 'TEST'